HIGH EFFICIENCY WITH AUTOMATED GRINDING
AutoGrind is a separate module for grinding tungsten
electrodes on the ULTIMA-TIG and ULTIMA-TIG-CUT
- Automatic grinding of the electrode ensures a precise and uniform result
- High rotation speed shortens the grinding time
- The grinder is automatically switched off when the grinding is finished
- The user can prepare the next electrode during the grinding
AutoGrind – the easy and fast way to get your tungsten electrodes as sharp as you need – every time. The automatic process delivers precise and uniform grinding. It is also the best ergonomic solution for the user, because the electrode holder’s automatic rotation means no more repeated movements in the wrist and arm. It ensures a quick replacement of the electrode in the welding torch, because there is no need to adjust each electrode separately. This gives a correct welding seam, as well as longer time between regrinds.
AutoGrind is engineered to be mounted on the ULTIMA-TIG and ULTIMA-TIG-CUT grinders for electrodes up to Ø4 mm. AutoGrind can run on all voltages from 100 V to 240 V and on both 50 Hz and 60 Hz. Please refer to the model list for the correct model incl. cable set for the local voltage, Hz and plug type.
The AutoGrind includes
- Control box – 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Grinding module
- Grinder mounting screws (for mounting on the grinder)
- Electrode holder
- Cable set (mains cable for control box, connection cable for grinder)
The special bayonet lock holder holds the electrode in place during grinding.
|AutoGrind UK||110V/50 Hz||88897820|
|AutoGrind UK||230V/50 Hz||88897825|
|AutoGrind EU||230V/50 Hz||88897822|
|AutoGrind US||110V/50 Hz||88897830|
See AutoGrind in action