HIGH-QUALITY TUNGSTEN ELECTRODE GRINDING
Environmentally friendly and safe
ULTIMA-TIG is the environmentally friendly wet grinder of Tungsten electrodes for TIG welding, with minimal wastage of the expensive electrodes. ULTIMA-TIG is constructed with a unique disposable container that automatically collects the toxic dust particles and ensures safe disposal.
Cost-effective in high-quality
ULTIMA-TIG’s unique construction reduces the waste of expensive Tungsten electrodes
and reduces the time spent on grinding, resulting in a short payback time. The variable angle adjustment and unique clamping system centres the electrode, so that the grinding is carried out in the correct longitudinal direction of the electrode. A precise angle is not only important for the quality of the welding seam; the number of re-ignitions between re-grinding is also increased.
The combination of liquid for cooling and a high grinding speed of the diamond disc
results in a polished and even surface of the Tungsten electrode. In addition, the
cool wet grinding shortens the grinding time and prevents overheated and damaged electrodes.
Set the variable angle setting at the desired angle. Place the electrode in the electrode holder and tighten it in the stick-out. Insert the electrode holder, turn on the grinder and rotate the electrode holder until grinding is finished. After grinding, flatten the tip by placing the angle adjustment in the 90° position, if needed.
Main features of Ultima-Tig
- Sealed grinding chamber with dust collector to protect the user
- Variable angle setting gives more flexibility
- Wet grinding prevents overheating of the electrode during grinding
- High grinding speed provides faster grinding and a smooth surface
- The electrode holder ensures centring of the tip and reduces wastage
- Less electrode wastage results in a short payback time
Standard unit includes
- Grinder complete with table, diamond disc and grinding liquid
- Electrode holder
- Electrode clamps for Ø1.6, 2.4 and 3.2 mm electrodes (clamps are available for other electrode sizes)
“ULTIMA-TIG-S” is available for grinding tungsten electrodes up to Ø8 mm
Ø0.8 – 4 mm
15 mm standard (8 mm with special clamps)
7.5° – 90° grinding angle (equal to 15° – 180° tip angle)
110V-50/60 Hz, 220V-50/60Hz