A good, durable and strong TIG weld has to be done right. To do this, it is important that the tungsten electrode is ground precisely, otherwise, the weld will not be correct. Such precision requires experience and skill. At Inelco Grinders, we are not good at keeping secrets, so we might as well tell it like it is: With a really good tungsten grinder, you get both higher quality welds and cash savings! And Inelco Grinders have developed just such a machine! Or more precisely, Inelco Grinders have developed such machines, as we have a number of good grinders for tungsten electrodes.
What they all have in common is…
- That the electrodes are ground and centred with 100% precision, so it is easier to achieve topquality welds.
- Full adjustability ensures the proper angle every time.
- Waste of electrodes during grinding is minimised with each grinding job.
- Grinding is not needed as often when the electrode has been ground with an Inelco grinder.
- Inelco Grinders can grind down to 8 mm, and that translates to savings. PROFIT: Savings in electrode consumption means shorter return on investment times.
Unevenness in the grinding can have major consequences for the quality of the weld.
Precision grinding ensures high and uniform quality of the weld.
How many and how often?
Fewer and less often. That is the short answer. Fewer electrodes are needed, and they don’t require grinding as often.
All in all, benefiting the bottom line!
1+1 = a lot
With Inelco Grinders there is money to be saved. By utilising the electrodes better – all the way down to just 8 mm on some Inelco models – you can enjoy tangible savings on your electrode account. And thanks to such precision grinding, you can actually weld longer, which entails a not-insignificant boost in terms of efficiency. Added to that, the welding seams will be better! So it really is a win-win situation.
In connection with TIG-welding and plasma welding, it is crucial for welding quality that the tungsten electrode is ground at exactly the right angle. Inelco grinders ensure accurate and perfect welding on every occasion. With a solid position amongst the world’s leading manufacturers of tungsten grinders, our products are renowned for their unique quality, profitability and precision. Furthermore, our products represent an operator-friendly and eco-friendly solution.